|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 Dozens|
|Price:||USD5.00-7.50/Dozen FOB Shanghai, China|
|Packaging Details:||12 pcs/box, 100 boxes/carton|
|Delivery Time:||Within 25 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, sight L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Dozens/month|
1. Synthetic, non-homologous protein, good biocompatibility, the very lowly reaction, and optimum wound healing.
2. Multi-strand woven, strong tension, the knot strength is much higher than catgut and silk, and after two weeks that have been implanted into the tissue, the sutures will remain over 55% strength of the original line, and its tension can also maintain long enough to meet the time required by wound healing, provide the best security to medical personnel and patients.
3. A simple hydrolysis absorption, not being impacted by tissue enzyme, stable absorption and predictable. Begin to be absorbed after implanting tissue 15 days, and absorbed substantially after 30days, absorbed completely after 60-90days.
4. Soft, feel good, smooth surface; low tissue drag, knotted convenient, solid, no worries of breaking.
5. Suture needles are made from the high-quality, high toughness steel which is imported. Its point is very sharp, vertical lines of needle surface are very smooth. And use advanced vertical laser drilling method, achieve needle seamless, easy-to-penetrate tissue, and without damage to the organization when wound closure.
6. Decomposed suture products has a inhibition to bacteria, wound healing will not leave scars.
7. Product specification fully furnished, and strictly sterilized, out to use.
8. Outer bags damaged, prohibited to use.
Surgery, gynecology, obstetrics, urology, orthopedics, ophthalmology and other soft tissue of the suture ligation.
304 ss or 420J2 stainless steel are.They are made from tempered surgical steel to ensure strength and durability, as well as to resist corrosion. used in medical procedures for wound closure. All suture needles are strong and extremely sharp.
As a leading suture needle manufacture in china, we supply different needles
End Type: drilled, rolled, regular, spring and spring double
Shapes: 1/2 circle, 3/8circle, 5/8 circle, J shape, compound curve, 1/4 circle,1/2 curved and straight.
Point shape: taper cutting, curved reverse cutting, curved cutting, round bodied, blunt, spatular curved and conventional.