|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Model Number:||Elastic type and normal type|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pcs|
|Price:||USD2.0-3.5/PC FOB Shanghai, China|
|Packaging Details:||1 pc/bag, 20 or 25 pcs/carton|
|Delivery Time:||Within 20 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs/month|
|Material:||Non-woven Fabric, PE, Elastic||Usage:||Transfer Patient Safety|
|Packing:||1 Pc/bag, 20 Or 25 Pcs/carton||Parts:||Slip Pad, Absorbent Pad And Middle Pad|
1. Product composition: The product consists of three parts: slip pad, absorbent pad and middle pad which were shown as below.
2. Elastic band design: Please slide the buckle in the operating table on the four corners in order to prevent the shift pad shift when the patient turned to play anesthetic. The slip pad can ensure the safety of patients and reduce the burden of medical staff. (Haoyang slip pad has two types: elastic type and normal type. You can choose them according to the specific use of departments. )
3. Groove design: The absorbent pad is embedded in the groove,and lock the oozing solution,
prevent contamination of the operating bed, also can prevent the suction pad from moving.
After the operation, you can remove the absorbent pad from the groove.
4. Transfer handle was reinforced sewing in order to prevent the part opening and ensure patient safety.
5. The back of the slide pad is the overall plastic sheet, it can prevent oozing effusion from contaminating the operating bed.
This product is mainly used for the location of critically ill patients to reduce the patient in the transfer process of injury, including moving patients over the bed and so on.
【Main structure composition or composition】
The slid pad is made of non-woven fabric, single, non-woven fabric, absorbent cotton, PE film composite isolation pad, non-woven fabric, PE film cutting, stitching made of slid pad, cushion.
Slid pad will be used for the location of critically ill patients and reduce the patient in the transfer process of injury, including bed movement.
[Contraindications, precautions, warnings and tips]
1. For the location of patients with severe movement;
2. If you use this product improperly , it may cause harm to critically ill patients, minors may not operate alone;
3. In the course of using this product, if the handle is broken, the operator, the user should stop using, and switch to the product immediately ;
4. If the product packaging or product is damage, prohibited to use;
5. This product is "Disposable use" medical product, is strictly prohibited to re-use;
6. When using this product, the user needs to remove the components, and then tiled in the moving cart, bed, CT stage base on needs;
7. This product will not interfere with other products and hazards when using it;
8. For nonwovens allergies and absorbent cotton allergies, prohibited to use;
9. After using, please follow the general medical waste treatment;
10. Operating the slid pad needs at least 2 people at the same time.
【Instructions for use】
1. Open the package when using, the components removed Tile in the bed, CT table, according to need,so that both sides of the handle in the patient's shoulder, buttocks, the patient placed in the middle of the mobile pad;
2. Adjust the height of the moving cart to the same height as the bed where the patient is located. The operator drags the ipsilateral traction belt with both hands and drags the patient onto the moving cart. The patient is moved from the moving cart to the bed, Or by the bed, CT Taiwan transferred to the mobile cart, the operation above;
3. After use , place the New design safety absorbent surgical transfer pad for operation in the designated recycling position for easy handling.
【Storage, transport conditions, methods】
Room temperature storage; transport mode is limited, but should avoid excessive extrusion.
|New design safety absorbent surgical transfer pad for operation||Elastic type and normal type||Non-woven fabric, PE, Elastic||1 pc/bag, 20 or 25 pcs/carton||60 * 48 * 29cm|
1.Can you supply free samples?
Yes, it is ok for us to supply small quantity free samples but freight should be paid by clients.
There are four ways to pay for freight:
a. Giving DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT or other international express account no.
b. Asking your local international courier to fetch samples from us.
c. Transferring freight to our bank then we use our DHL account number to send samples.
d. If you have Chinese friends or partner, they will get the free samples then they can send you.
Or if you have chances to visit China, samples can be sent to your hotel freely.
All samples to our domestic places are free.
2. Will you arrange factory visiting if we want?
We welcome but for cooperated customers will be considered priority, 2-3 people will be ok.
3.Whats kind of payment term in your company?
Mostly we can accept TT.
For TT, its ok to do: a. 100% TT in advance (highly appreciated)
b.50%TT in advance+50% TT before shipment.
c.30% TT in advance+70% TT before shipment.
If trade term is FOB, agent is indicated by customer then payment should be 100% TT in advance.
4. How to contact you?
a. By email:firstname.lastname@example.org
b. WhatsApp:+86 13016595046